Listening to what the other side has to say and taking different opinions into consideration is just as important as proving your own statements. In order to create a polite and constructive atmosphere, we suggest that festival participants remember and follow some ‘rules of the game’:
1. We respect time, discussion leaders and all other festival participants.
2. We prove what we claim.
3. We listen: it is as important as speaking.
4. We are not biased towards or against the people who participate in the discussion.
5. We react to the idea, not the person.
6. We focus on the solution: stop briefly to criticise and then offer solutions.